1 bedroom flat for saleAmhurst Road, Hackney
Withdrawn from Market
- First floor one bedroom Victorian conversion.
- Excellently presented and generously proportioned.
- Spacious and bright reception room.
- Large bedroom to the rear of the property.
- Period features including sash windows and high ceilings.
- Close to Dalston, Hackney and Stoke Newington.
- Surrounded by bars, cafés and restaurants.
- Easy access to an array of transport links.
Set on the first floor of a well-maintained Victorian conversion is this generously proportioned one bedroom flat. Presented to the market in excellent order the property comprises a spacious reception room, a separate kitchen, a large bedroom to the rear and a three piece bathroom suite. The property is bathed in natural light throughout and boasts period features such as sash windows and high ceilings. Located within close proximity to the vibrant life of Dalston, Hackney and Stoke Newington, offering various bars, cafés and restaurants as well as the open space of Hackney Downs and London Fields. Numerous other amenities and transport links, such as Hackney Central, Hackney Downs and Dalston Kingsland are easily reached. A number of bus routes also offer easy access to Shoreditch, the City and beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101617011218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BlakeStanley Estate Agents, Hackney . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.