Studio flat for saleHerbert Road, Torquay
Withdrawn from Market
- Ground Floor Studio Apartment
- Living/Bedroom Area
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Electric Heating
- Allocated Parking Space
- Well Maintained Communal Gardens
- Convenient & Desirable Location
- Ideal Holiday Home/Investment
COMMUNAL MAIN ENTRANCE Timber panelled main entrance door with outside light opening to: -
COMMUNAL HALLWAY Private entrance door opening to: -
LIVING/BEDROOM AREA 13' 02" x 12' 06" (4.01m x 3.81m) A spacious light and airy room with sash style window and outlook to front, wall mounted electric panel heater, range of fitted units to one wall with hanging rails, shelving and drawer unit, further fitted unit with hanging rail and shelving. TV aerial point, telephone point. Door to Inner Lobby. Further part panelled and glazed concertina style door opening to: -
KITCHEN 8' 10" x 6' 07" (2.69m x 2.01m) Feature arched sash style window to side aspect, modern range of fitments comprising base and drawer units with rolled edge work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for under counter fridge, space for cooker. Matching range of wall cabinets, wall mounted ladder style electric heater, wood effect laminate floor.
INNERLOBBY Built-in cupboard housing immersion heater. Wood effect laminate floor. Door to: -
BATHROOM Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash basin, wall mounted electric heater, extractor fan, part ceramic tiling to walls, ceramic tiled floor.
OUTSIDE To the front of the property there is an allocated parking space and communal bin storage area. A path leads down the side of the development to a lovely private and well maintained communal garden area, laid predominantly to lawn, with hedging and mature shrubs to boundary.
VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact our Chelston Office on 01803 897321.
DIRECTIONS From Newton Road, at the traffic lights near Torre Station turn right into Avenue Road. Proceed through the first set of traffic lights, turning right at the second set of traffic lights into Walnut Road. Continue along this road between the parade of shops and into St Matthews Road. At the top of the road bear round to the right into Herbert Road. The property will be seen a short distance along to the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62319334.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100122002303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gargan & Hart Estate Agents Ltd, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.