2 bedroom apartment for saleBlyth Road, Hayes, UB3
- Two Double Bedroom
- 0.3 Miles to Hayes & Harlington Station (Crossrail 2019)
- New Build
- 250 Year Lease
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Completing By January 2018
- Communal Landscaped Roof Terrace
- Private Balcony
- Option For Private Parking
5th floor two double bedroom apartment. 687 square foot. 22ft combined reception/kitchen and diner. Private balcony. The Boiler House is a unique opportunity to live within The Old Vinyl Factory, whose buildings were once the headquarters for HMV and EMI - the home of modern music in the UK. All the old grounds are being extensively developed to offer a truly exciting and super modern place of living. Visit www.theoldvinylfactory.com for further information.
The Boiler House is to be the most iconic residential development within The Old Vinyl Factory and is to be located alongside Blyth Road and also accessible from a new road called The Groove. You are just 0.3 miles to Hayes and Harlington Station which currently has overground routes to Reading and Oxford, Heathrow Airport, Ealing Broadway and London Paddington. The station is being completely modernised as part of the significant Crossrail infrastructure. Additional routes will be added including Liverpool Street, Bond Street and Canary Wharf and journey times will be significantly reduced. Paddington in 16 minutes!.
Townscapes, squares and landscaped plazas will be buzzing with office workers, residents and a large local population attracted to a variety of shops, entertainment venues, cafés and restaurants. The sites main artery The Groove provides a new pathway linking The Old Vinyl Factory to Hayes town centre and the railway station. Communal roof garden. Private balcony off the reception room.
Lease - 250 years. Ground rent £450 p/a. Service charge £3.90 psf. Completion due November / December 2017. Parking space by separate negotiation. £2,000 reservation fee.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAL170200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.