2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLinkfield Road, Isleworth
- Beautiful period cottage
- Two bedrooms
- Open plan living/dining room
- Large secluded rear garden
- Popular Isleworth Village location
- Close proximity to Isleworth Mainline Station
- Original features
- Newly refurbished kitchen
- Next to a quiet local Pub
A beautiful period cottage in the heart of Isleworth Village with an abundance of charm and character, this property is well located for the amenities that Isleworth has to offer.
The accommodation comprises a bright open plan living/dining room and a modern kitchen to the ground floor, whilst the first floor has two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefits include an attractive cast iron staircase, stained glass window and a large secluded rear garden.
Linkfield Road is within a few minutes walk of Isleworth BR Station, as well as being within close proximity of The River Thames with St Margarets and Richmond also close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62327830.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27335781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Isleworth & Osterley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.