3 bedroom terraced house for saleGladstone Road, Walmer, Deal, Kent
- 3 bedroom Victorian terraced home
- Beautiful period features
- Landscaped rear garden
- Flexible accommodation
- Walking distance from town centre and seafront
- EPC energy rating E (50)
As you approach Ifield you will be blown away by the curb appeal this property has, leaving you eager to get inside and explore further. Once through the front door, you will appreciate how the current owners have lovingly cared for their home, retaining lots of original features but also extending the accommodation to make this a truly wonderful family home.Both reception rooms have plenty of original features including stunning fireplaces and picture rails and the whole property is in excellent condition. Space is in abundance here, including a large kitchen/breakfast room and downstairs shower room. The period features continue upstairs with beautiful fireplaces and an elegant split-level staircase. The second bedroom has flexible accommodation. The current owners have developed the loft space, which could work as a snug for a teenager requiring more space or as a home office. The rear garden is wonderfully private and guaranteed to get the sun due to being South East facing.Located a short stroll from the town centre and seafront you are sure to fall in love with this beautiful home.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'2 x 11'0 (3.71m x 3.36m)
- Dining Area: 12'7 x 11'8 (3.84m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 17'3 x 9'1 (5.26m x 2.77m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 14'5 x 12'2 (4.40m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'7 x 9'5 (3.84m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'5 x 9'1 (3.79m x 2.77m)
- Loft Room: 14'6 x 14'5 (4.42m x 4.40m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62328172.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10632161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Deal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.