2 bedroom flat for saleWest Bay Road, Bridport
This delightful ground floor apartment is situated in the beautiful location of West Bay in Bridport on the famous Jurassic Coast, just a moments’ walk to the beach. The property boasts a generous size sitting room, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and two double bedrooms. It also benefits from a garden to the front, with allocated parking for one vehicle. EPC rating D.
Situation - This property is located on Dorset's famous Jurassic Coast in the idyllic fishing village of West Bay. It is also just a short walk from Bridport town centre, a charming market town renowned for its friendly and vibrant culture, and fantastic reputation for quality local food and art. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, West Bay also marks the north-west end of the famous Chesil Beach. It is also the setting for the hit television series Broadchurch. Local facilities include a post office, arts centre, theatre, leisure centre, library, cinema and museum. There are also regular bus services to Exeter, Lyme Regis, Beaminster, Yeovil, Dorchester, Weymouth and Poole.
Accommodation - This well-presented and spacious ground floor flat is situated in the sought-after fishing village of West Bay in Bridport on the famous Jurassic Coast. Located just a short walk from the beach, this delightful apartment boasts two double bedrooms, a generous size front aspect sitting room with feature fireplace and a modern bathroom. The well fitted contemporary kitchen includes a range of wall and base level units with roll top work surfaces, and stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, with integral appliances to include an electric oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, and a fridge freezer. There is plumbing and space for a washing machine, together with ample room for a kitchen table and four chairs. To the front of the property there is a low maintenance low level wall enclosed garden, with a timber shed and seating area for a patio table and chairs. The flat also offers communal parking to the rear with one allocated parking space, together with additional visitor parking. EPC rating D.
Key Features - * Beautifully presented self-contained ground floor apartment.
* Set within close proximity to Bridport town centre and walking distance to West Bay.
* Entrance hall and inner hallway.
* Good sized front aspect sitting room with feature fireplace.
* Well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room with contemporary eye level and base units, providing ample space for dining table and chairs.
* Modern bathroom with white suite comprising a panel bath with mixer tap and thermostatically controlled shower over, low WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail and part tiled walls.
* Two double bedrooms.
*UPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating throughout.
* Low maintenance enclosed garden to the front, offering a timber shed and space for patio table and chairs.
* Allocated parking space to rear of property for one vehicle, with additional visitor parking.
*Located on the famous Jurassic coastline.
Room Dimensions - Porch:
Sitting Room:: 16'04 x 11'01 (4.98m x 3.38m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 11'01 x 11'01 (3.38m x 3.38m)
Bedroom One: 9'10 x 8'10 (3.00m x 2.69m)
Bedroom Two: 9'09 x 8'10 (2.97m x 2.69m)
Outside - To the front of the property is a low maintenance garden, enclosed via a low level wall. There is a shed and space for a table and chairs.
Parking - To the rear of the property is a communal car park offering an allocated parking space for one car, with additional visitor parking.
Leasehold Terms - Share of Freehold.
Annual Service Charge: £200.
Annual Ground Rent: £10.
Services: - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas fired central heating. Broadband and satellite are also available.
Local Auithorities - West Dorset District Council, South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset. DT1 1UZ. Tel: 01305 251010.
We are advised that the council tax band is B.
Viewings - Strictly by appointment with the sole agents:
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers. Tel: 01308 420111
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62328661.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27335922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.