2 bedroom terraced house for saleHamilton Road, Dover, Kent
- 2-bedroom end of terrace house
- Additional room downstairs, currently used as a study
- Well-presented throughout
- Close to schools
- Ideal first time buy
- EPC energy rating C (73)
First time buyers will simply love this perfect home; kick off your shoes when you step inside the entrance hall and venture into the lounge. This lovely homely room will be simply wonderful for putting your feet up and catching up with your favourite tv programmes after a hard day at work.The extended large kitchen/diner is the jewel in this homes crown and will definitely be where you spend most of your time. It will be easy to imagine having your meals around the table in this incredibly social room. You can still enjoy a natter whilst you keep an eye on dinner cooking. The rear hall leads to the garden, but you will also notice the handy storage cupboard and also a downstairs cloakroom which means guests do not need to pop upstairs. Next to the kitchen/diner there is the study, this is a large enough room to be used as a bedroom if you need to or even as a toy room if you have a little-one. Upstairs the two bedrooms are both a good size and ensure this home is a option for a large array of buyers and the bathroom is perfect for a relaxing soak. The rear garden is an ideal place to enjoy the sun during the summer and with an access gate you do not need to take things through the house to the garden. The home offers easy access to a variety of local schools making for an easy school run and there is also great access to the A2 and A20 making shopping trips dangerously easy too. Make sure you book to see this wonderful and flexible home today.
What the Owner says:
This home was my first time buy and decided to buy it as it offered so much value for money. It was so large and also had a good size garden. The extra room downstairs means I could have an office which is particularly handy because of my job, but it can also be anything you may need, or even another bedroom if you wanted. Since owning the home, we have updated the kitchen, installed a new bathroom, decorated and replaced flooring throughout amongst other things including installing a new consumer box.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 15'0 x 9'5 (4.58m x 2.87m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 20'10 x 9'8 (6.35m x 2.95m)
- Study: 11'0 x 8'0 (3.36m x 2.44m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'0 x 9'6 (4.58m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 9'10 (3.36m x 3.00m)
- Bathroom: 7'11 x 7'8 (2.41m x 2.34m)
- Garden to Front
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62329387.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.