3 bedroom detached house for saleOaks Close, Westergate, PO20
- Modern 992 sqft Detached Modern House
- Mature Residential Cul-de-Sac Setting
- Attractive Front & Rear Gardens
- Attached Single Garage
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Cloakroom & Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
This attractive three bedroom detached modern house is situated in a mature residential cul de sac in Westergate village.
The property is complemented by attractive gardens front and rear, and has a driveway leading to an attached garage to one side. The accommodation includes a traditional entrance hallway with cloakroom, kitchen and a sitting room /dining room with double glazed French doors overlooking the rear garden. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
We understand the windows were replaced about three years ago (with the exception of the sitting room). The kitchen and bathroom are original, providing an ideal opportunity to personalise your new home. An early viewing is thoroughly recommended.
Nearby is the sought after Aldingbourne primary school, a local convenience store, primary and secondary schools, recreational facilities and community centre. There is a further range of local shops in the nearby village of Barnham as well as mainline railway station to London Victoria. The cathedral city of Chichester offers excellent high street shopping, many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars and the Festival Theatre. Goodwood is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of horse racing including the Qatar Goodwood Festival. There are superb sailing facilities around Chichester Harbour and windsurfing from the beaches at West Wittering. The area is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts, with beautiful walks and cycle tracks over the South Downs and around the harbour.
Detached house in a popular residential location
Kitchen 10'1 (3.07m) x 8'4 (2.54m)
Sitting Room 18'1 (5.51m) x 14'6 (4.42m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11'2 (3.4m) x 9'1 (2.77m)
Bedroom 2 12'3 (3.73m) x 7'10 (2.39m)
Bedroom 3 8'4 (2.54m) x 6'6 (1.98m)
Garage 16'9 (5.11m) x 8'2 (2.49m)
16/11/17 price change
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62329927.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 253273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, 6 Villages. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.