2 bedroom apartment for saleHadrian Way, Stanwell, Surrey
Conveniently located in the heart of Stanwell with excellent transport links to Heathrow and the motorway networks it this well presented, spacious ground floor apartment. The accommodation offers an entrance hallway, good sized reception room with space to dine in, a modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a luxury bathroom. The property further benefits from a front garden, secure entry, a storage shed and cavity wall insulation. Viewings are highly recommended, please contact our sales team for further details.
* Leasehold - in excess of 95 years
* Ground Floor Apartment
* Two Bedrooms
* Good Sized Reception Room
* Modern Fitted Kitchen
* Luxury Bathroom
* Secure Entry
* Storage Shed
* Ground Rent £10 per annum
* Service Charge £168 per month
* Cavity Wall Insulation
* Front Garden
* Spelthorne Borough Council
* Council Tax Band £1,554.28 per annum
Location/More info Stanwell, which has won the South East in Bloom urban Village award on a number of occasions, still manages to maintain the atmosphere of a village. A particular feature is the Spire of St Mary�s Church forming a distinctive landmark. There area number of shops in the centre including a Sainsbury�s local and some popular 18th century public houses. There is easy access to Heathrow airport and the underground at Hatton Cross. The larger shopping centre�s of Staines, Feltham and Ashford are close by as is the M25,A30 and the A4 into central London. There is a good local bus network and British Rail in Ashford as is a large Tesco�s superstore.
Property ref: 121_480_4515797
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62330137.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4515797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.