4 bedroom house for saleGroveley Road,Sunbury-On-Thames,TW16
- Four Bedrooms
- Fully Renovated Throughout
- Modern Kitchen with Intergrated Appliances
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Family Bathroom
- Two Off Street Parking Spaces
- Private Rear Landscaped Garden
Recently renovated throughout this high spec four bedroom family home offers master en-suite, off street parking and private rear landscaped garden.
This four bedroom semi-detached property has been completely renovated throughout and finished to an extremely high standard. The property boasts a two car block paved driveway and the house is spread over three floors.
The ground floor has wood flooring throughout and fully double glazed with family living room and high spec kitchen with integrated appliances and Velux windows & Bi-folding doors that let in an abundance of natural light. The ground floor also has a handy cloakroom with toilet and basin.
The first floor offers two double bedrooms with bedroom two offering en-suite shower room, there is also a single bedroom and family bathroom with three piece suite. The second floor has a stunning master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
The property also offers a private rear landscaped garden.
The property comes with no onward chain and is just 0.8 miles from Sunbury station with frequent direct trains to London Waterloo.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2497599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Sunbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.