3 bedroom duplex for saleCleveland Street, London, W1T
- Ground floor duplex apartment
- Over 2000 sq ft
- Located just off Fitzroy Square
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Cinema room
- Indoor spa; jacuzzi, steam room, rain shower
- Private terrace
- Available now
This outstanding newly formed Ground floor Duplex apartment offers over 2000 sq ft of living space. Located just off Fitzroy Square in Fitzrovia, this property offers great access to the restaurants, shopping and theatres of the West End.
A generous open planned living area and Pedini kitchen featuring Miele and Siemens appliances occupies the ground floor space. The lower ground features an indoor spa, which includes a jacuzzi, steam room and rain shower. The master bedroom has an en suite wet room and generous bespoke wardrobes, second double bedroom and family bathroom. There is a cinema room which could also be a third double bedroom and a private terrace at the rear of the apartment.
This outstanding newly formed Ground floor Duplex apartment features a cinema room and indoor spa, which includes a jacuzzi, steam room and rain shower. Offering over 2000 sq ft of living space the property is offered unfurnished and available for immediate occupation.
Located just off Fitzroy Square, providing easy access to the restaurants, shopping and nightlife that the West End has to offer.
• Wide plank unfinished Russian Oak wood
• Luxury “Adoration” range carpets with 10mm underlay to all bedrooms.
• Hans Grohe Axor Sanitary fittings.
• Duravit Sanitary Ware with Bette Ocean baths.
• Corian basins with bespoke vanity units in fabric ash.
• Large format porcelain tiles.
• Pedini ‘Magika’ kitchens with Decoluxe Myrrh splashbacks, Stone Italiana Quartz worktops, and Miele and Siemens appliances.
• Contemporary bespoke Bright White wardrobes with black glass line handle less finish and interior hand constructed hessian carcassing.
• Bespoke joinery including architraves, skirtings and doors with satin chrome ironmongery.New double glazed box sash windows with draught proofing.
• All apartments are exclusively controlled by Lutron’s scene based control system which includes the following: Pre- set scenes, Time Clock features, Shade Integration, Fully equipped with Sonos Multi-room Audio, Apple Ipad provided for App based Control features, User customisable, Low consumption LED Lighting, Automated/Smart Home.
• Schneider satin chrome flat finishes for all sockets & switches. 20 21
• Cabling includes CAT6 wiring to enable high speed data network/internet connectivity/ telephone connection. Satellite coaxial outlets, telephone/data outlets are provided to all bedrooms and living rooms to enable FM/DA B radio and for AV distribution. TV/Satellite IRS System with options for Sky, Hotbird and Arabsat available upon client preference.
• New heating and plumbing throughout including Vaillant boilers and flat panel Planal radiators with TRV s.
• BPT video door entry system including LCD colour monitors and proximity fobs.
• RIS CO LightSYS intelligent alarm system with PIR motion sensors, touchscreen panels and sounders.
• New 5 person passenger lift installed.
Flat 1 Specific
• A vaulted underground spa tiled in large format rectified natural porcelain tiles and glass mix mosaics. Spa includes: a 5 person bespoke Helo steam room, 4 person Jacuzzi Pool Spa, Rain Shower with body jets glass enclosure with Hans Grohe Axor Phillipe Starck fittings, BOSE speaker system integrated with multi room audio controlled via Apple Ipad, Spa Pool Mirror TV integrated with AV system.
• Home cinema with 5:1 Dolby Atmos surround sound with Sonos Multi room audio.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62332021.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS170181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hudsons Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.