5 bedroom detached house for saleCarr Lane, Bryning, Lancashire
- Swimming pool with bar and BBQ
- Large Lake and ornamental pond
- Detached three bedroom ancillary annexe
- Detached triple garage with study
- Home cinema
- Bar and entertainment room
- 5 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with two storey en-suite
- 4 reception rooms
- Approx 4 1/4 acres
One of the most prestigious houses on the Fylde coast, sitting in stunning landscaped grounds extending to approximately 4 ¼ acres.
Reception hall, drawing room, dining hall, garden room, kitchen, breakfast room, sitting room
Lower Ground Floor
Entertainment room, bar, cinema room, gymnasium, study, laundry room
Master bedroom with en suite two storey bathroom, bedroom five/dressing room, three further bedrooms (one en suite), family bathroom
Detached three bedroom annexe (approx 1600 sq ft), detached triple garage block, swimming pool and leisure area, bar and BBQ, large lake, ornamental pond, surrounded by open countryside, in all approximately 4 ¼ acres
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62333626.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIL160088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Hale - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.