2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStainton Grove, Stockton-On-Tees
- Two double bedroom semi-detached house
- Popular Norton location
- Good size kitchen diner and modern family bathroom
- Well positioned for good schools, amenities and commuter links
- Fully enclosed rear garden with patio area, decked area and lawn
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £55,000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before eachange of contracts takes place. The EPC ratoing is: D.
A two bedroom semi-detached property situated in a pleasant grove in a popular Norton location. Well positioned for good local schools, amenities and transport links including the A19 commuter route and direct bus links to central Stockton and Billingham the property briefly comprising of:- Good size living room with feature fireplace and bay window, fitted kitchen with additional pantry storage, two double bedrooms and family bathroom with three piece suite and over bath shower, externally to the front of the property is a block paved garden area and to the back of the property is a good size fully enclosed garden with patio area, decked area and lawn.
Double glazed door to front elevation.
Lounge 12' 1" x 12' 1" max ( 3.68m x 3.68m max )
Gas fireplace, double glazed bay window to front elevation and a radiator.
Kitchen 13' x 7' ( 3.96m x 2.13m )
Fully fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, a one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, pantry storage, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and door leading externally to garden.
Stairs leading from Lounge and double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom One 15' x 10' 1" max ( 4.57m x 3.07m max )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 7' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Suite comprising: Panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Externally to the front of the property is a block paved garden area and to the back of the property is a good size fully enclosed garden with patio area, decked area, lawn and storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62336183.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.