3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Street, Winterborne Stickland, Blandford, Dorset
- Charming Grade II listed Thatched Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sitting Room with Open Inglenook Fireplace
- Courtyard & Separate Garden with Double Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Centre of a Vibrant Village
Honeysuckle Cottage is one of a pair of Grade II listed cottages believed to date from late 18th Century or early 19th Century; built of rendered whitewashed cob walls under thatched roof with distinctive casement windows. This mid terraced property offers light and spacious rooms with a good overall layout. The accommodation is ripe for refurbishment and modernisation.
The front entrance hall has a red quarry tiled floor and leads to the kitchen, utility room and the sitting room, which has an open inglenook fireplace with beam across and pretty window seat. There is a study area with rear door to garden. The kitchen has a range of fitted wall and floor units with a large understairs cupboard and space for table and chairs. The utility room has plumbing for a washing machine and ample room for storage; there is a window light from the stairwell. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, two doubles and a single, with exposed beams, spacious airing cupboard and a family bathroom.
The property is approached off North Street onto a shared driveway leading to parking area and a separate garden including a double garage. The front garden has mature shrubbery offering privacy. A quiet and secluded courtyard garden to the rear of the property is accessed from the rear door through a wrought iron gate, ideal spot to relax. Right of way across the neighbouring garden at the rear of the property leads to the driveway and the separate garden, which overlooks the churchyard. This is full of potential and bounded by mature shrubs and trees.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA150125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Blandford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.