4 bedroom detached house for saleNansen Close, Bembridge, Isle of Wight, PO35 5QD
- SPACIOUS DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS + 2 BATHROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM EN-SUITE WITH DRESSING RO
- QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- SOUTH WESTERLY ASPECT GARDEN
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- DOUBLE GARAGE & SUMMERHOUSE
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, in close proximity to country and coastal walks, this four bedroom family home offers generous accommodation, views of farmland from upstairs and a secluded south westerly aspect garden. The house is well presented throughout, with gas central heating and double glazing. Benefits include a modern fitted kitchen in contemporary design, master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite, double garage and summerhouse.
Viewings via sole agent Turnbull & Maton are highly recommended to fully appreciate all this home has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 399030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turnbull & Maton Estate Agents, Bembridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.