3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFig Tree Road, Broadstairs, Kent
- Truly unique design and spacious detached bungalow
- Double garage and in & out driveway
- Fabulous triple aspect lounge with views of the garden
- Three/four bedrooms and a separate study
- Beautiful mature garden, ideal for green fingered people
- Impressive and welcoming entrance hall
- EPC energy rating D (56)
The tree lined and curved cul de sac that is Fig Tree Road in a secluded area of Broadstairs off Callis Court Road, it is a delightful enclave of just 20 large and attractive individual properties and this lovely bungalow, set well back from the road, is one of them. Approached via an 'in and out' driveway the property stretches out before you and once inside the front door you realise how very spacious it is. The welcoming entrance hall is large enough for a party and could always be used as a very good sized dining hall if an additional bedroom was required in the existing dining room. It opens through large double glazed doors with glazed side panels into the light, airy and elegant lounge with windows on three sides and patio doors leading to the vast, triangular south facing terrace, creating a wonderful space for both entertaining and family living and if you are looking for a bit of quiet time, off the lounge is a very useful study or reading room. The fitted kitchen/breakfast room is large enough for a table and chairs and you can access the adjacent dining room either from the kitchen or the hall, which is very useful when you are catering for a dinner party or family Sunday lunch. There is a good sized master bedroom with a wall of fitted wardrobes overlooking the garden, together with a dressing room area leading to the en suite bathroom. Both of the other double bedrooms include fitted wardrobes and there is a family bathroom with a bath and shower as well as a walk in storage cupboard and cloakroom. Outside you will thrilled with the absolutely superb rear garden, enclosed within a wall, fencing and a high hedge providing a truly secluded outdoor space. There are some very impressive specimen trees that you can enjoy looking at from the large terrace. There are a couple of useful storage sheds and grass pathways between the flower beds and if you want to 'grow your own', you can rekindly the historical vegetable patch that was more recently grassed over. At the front there is a large integral double garage, attractive flower beds and trees and plenty of hard standing on the driveway.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
"Our parents had this veritable Tardis of a bungalow built in the 1970s to their own design and especially for entertaining friends and family. They lived in it for the rest of their lives and loved every minute they were there, thoroughly enjoying developing the garden - even planting the Blue Cedar tree and watching it grow over the years. They really appreciated the peace and tranquility of the area, yet it is not far to the mainline station and town centre. There is a local pub nearby and you can easily get to the Blue Flag Joss Bay beach or the North Foreland Golf Club while the rugby and tennis clubs are just a short walk. Broadstairs is a delightful town with a wide variety of individual shops, beaches, bars and restaurants as well as annual events such as Folk Week, the Dickens Festival and the Food Fair. There are also very good education facilities in the area from nursery up to grammar schools."
- Porch: 8'1 x 3'0 (2.47m x 0.92m)
- Cloakroom: 7'11 x 2'1 (2.41m x 0.64m)
- Entrance Hall: 17'0 (5.19m) x 12'0 (3.66m) narrowing to 8'1 (2.47m)
- Lounge: 27'1 x 14'0 (8.26m x 4.27m)
- Study: 12'1 (3.69m) narrowing to 10'1 (3.08m) x 7'0 (2.14m)
- Kitchen/breakfast Room: 14'0 x 12'1 (4.27m x 3.69m)
- Family Bathroom: 10'0 x 6'1 (3.05m x 1.86m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'1 x 10'0 (3.38m x 3.05m)
- Dining Room/Bedroom 4: 12'1 x 10'0 (3.69m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Master Bedroom: 14'1 x 12'1 (4.30m x 3.69m)
- Dressing Area: 5'0 x 5'0 (1.53m x 1.53m)
- En-Suite Bathroom: 8'1 x 7'0 (2.47m x 2.14m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
- In & Out Driveway
- Double Garage: 19'0 x 16'0 (5.80m x 4.88m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16001392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.