3 bedroom terraced house for saleQuarry Road, Old Town, Swindon
- 3 Bedrooms
- South Side Of Bath Road
- South Facing Rear Garden
- C.20' Sitting/Dining Room
- Great School Catchment Area
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Close Proximity To Amenities
- Viewing Recommended
* 3 Bedrooms * South Side Of Bath Road In Old Town * A Spacious Open Plan Sitting/Dining Room Modern Kitchen & Bathroom. Richard James Estate Agents are delighted to offer 'For Sale' this well presented terraced home located within a sought after road in Old Town offering a short walk to the Town Gardens, amenities and great access to reputable schools. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, c.20' in length sitting/dining room, kitchen, lobby area and bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden boasting a south facing aspect.
Directions - From the Old Town Office proceed onto Bath Road, continue over the roundabout then take the next turning on your left into Quarry Road, proceed past the open green area and the property will be found around the next turn in the road on your left hand side.
FLOOR PLANS-These are intended as a GUIDE only. Dimensions are approximate. NOT TO SCALE. We have taken every care with the preparation of these details. They do not form any part of an offer or contract and are a guide only. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fitting or services and cannot verify they are in working order. All measurements are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62342084.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26547077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James, Old Town, Swindon . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.