Studio flat for saleBanks Street, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 1RN
- Perfect Investment Opportunity
- Two One Bedroom Self Contained Flats
- One Two Bedroom Self Contained Flat
- Basement With Development Potential
- Located Close To Blackpool Town Centre
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Yards
- Offered With No Onward Chain
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** ATTENTION INVESTORS - RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THREE SELF CONTAINED FLAT'S & BASEMENT OFFERING A WEALTH OF DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer the rare opportunity to acquire three self contained flats with a large basement offering a wealth of development potential. Located in a popular location within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links and Blackpool Town centre with it's town centre precincts and local attractions, this ideally positioned property is in need of full internal refurbishment throughout and on internal inspection briefly comprises of a one bedroom flat with spacious lounge, separate kitchen, double bedroom & bathroom, a one bedroom first floor flat with open plan living space and kitchen, double bedroom and large bathroom and a two bedroom second floor flat with an open plan living space and kitchen, two good size bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. The property further benefits a large basement offering development potential subject to gaining the necessary planning permission. Externally the property offers low maintenance front and rear yards. Viewing comes highly recommended to full appreciate. Call our Blackpool office today on 01253 753735 to arrange. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 405292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Blackpool Central Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.