2 bedroom bungalow for saleSouthfield Road, Scartho, North East Lincolnshire
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow Requiring General Modernisation
- Ideal Retirement Home In Popular Village Location
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms, Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazing
- Well Maintained Front & Rear Garden
- Driveway Leading To Detached Garage At The Rear
- Offered For Sale With No Forward Chain
Offered for sale with No Forward Chain, a two bedroom semi detached bungalow occupying a pleasant location, lying just off Waltham Road in the ever popular village of Scartho with good local shopping facilities and amenities. Although the property requires an element of updating, it offers ideal retirement accommodation, set in well maintained gardens with detached garage at the rear. Comprising; entrance porch with access into the lounge, spacious inner hallway providing ideal dining space and open access into the kitchen. Two double bedrooms, and a shower room. Gas central heating system and uPVC double glazing. Viewing Highly Recommended.
Entrance - Access via uPVC door into the porch with further door into the lounge.
Lounge - 4.35 x 3.64 (14'3" x 11'11") - Bay fronted lounge with radiator, and gas fire set in brick surround.
Inner Hallway/Dining Doom - 3.96 x 1.85 (13'0" x 6'1") - Providing ideal space for a dining table, and with open access into the kitchen. Radiator, and access to the loft space.
Kitchen - 4.08 x 2.86 (13'5" x 9'5") - Fitted with a range of wooden units, and work surfaces incorporating a resin sink/drainer and chrome mixer tap. Built-in oven and grill, and gas hob with extractor over. Plumbing for a washing machine, and space for further appliances. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler. UPVC window to the rear elevation, and uPVC door leading to rear garden.
Bedroom One - 4.36 x 2.92 (14'4" x 9'7") - With a uPVC window to the front elevation, a range of fitted wardrobes, and radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.47 x 2.23 (11'5" x 7'4") - A second double bedroom, with a uPVC window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobe, and radiator.
Shower Room - 2.66 x 1.80 (8'9" x 5'11") - Fitted with a pedestal wash basin, low flush w.c and shower cubicle having an electric shower. Storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator and a uPVC window to the side elevation.
Outside - Standing in well maintained gardens, the front being mainly laid to lawn with planted borders. Shared access at the side of the property leading to the rear with off road parking and detached garage, and gated access to the paved rear garden.
Garage - 4.77 x 2.75 (15'8" x 9'0") - Detached garage at the rear of the property with electric roller door.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62351824.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27339009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Argyle Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.