3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoldney Avenue, Bristol
- RECENTLY RENOVATED SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- THREE BEDROOMS AND LOFT ROOM
- EXTENDED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- UPVC DOULBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CONTEMPORARY FAMILY BATHROOM AND DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- OFF STREET PARKING - VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
TASTEFULLY RENOVATED three bedroom semi detached property with ADDITIONAL LOFT ROOM situated within a POPULAR CUL DE SAC location within Warmley. 28' x 12' lounge/dining room, ground floor SHOWER ROOM, EXTENDED KITCHEN with INTEGRATED APPLIANCES, master bedroom with EN SUITE and a CONTEMPORARY bathroom suite. AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING and enclosed rear garden. Offered with NO CHAIN.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8271504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anne James Estate Agents, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.