3 bedroom detached house for saleRiverside Views, Briars Lane, Stainforth, Doncaster, DN7
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Garage and driveway parking
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Pedestrian access to canal
- Waterfront location
- Assured quality throughout
- Energy efficient
- High specification
- 10 year warranty
The Linnet is a detached home in Riverside Views, a brand new development of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes situated on the Stainforth and Keadby Canal, which connects to the River Don and Keadby.
The canal side location provides beautiful views for the development and for the many properties fortunate enough to be on the canal waterfront.
The luxury homes are built with a brick, stone and rendered finish, which gives a sleek modern fascade. In addition the variety of local shops within walking distance in Stainforth the development benefits from a local canal side public house, The New Inn.
** All images used are for illustrative only **
The Linnet is a three bedroom home offering spacious, modern living on two storeys.
The unique layout offers a combined kitchen diner with living space featuring patio doors opening into the garden. The fitted kitchen is complimented by Neff and Lamona integrated appliances. The integral garage and cloakroom complete the ground floor. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, with the master enjoying its own en-suite shower room, and main family bathroom.
An energy efficient Potterton Promax combi-boiler provides hot water and heating
Brushed chrome ironmongery
These can be personalised for each home from a stylish range supplied by Howdens.
Each kitchen comes with a single Neff oven with Indesit hob, extractor and fridge/freezer.
The luxury feel comes from the Vitra tiles and Twyford white units.
Master bathrooms and en-suites comes with a thermostatic shower and glass shower screen.
Modern stylist composite front door
Patio to the garden
LED motion sensor to rear
Kitchen,diner,lounge 5.97m x 5.91m 197 x 195
Cloakroom 1.21m x 2.34m 311 x 78
Master Bedroom 4.47m x 3.24m 148 x 107
En-suite 1.97m x 1.40m 66 x 47
Bedroom 2 2.95m x 3.15m 98 x 104
Bedroom 3 2.93m x 2.17m 97 x 71
Bathroom 1.95m x 1.85m 65 x 61
Garage 2.93m x 6.14m 97 x 202
* Measurements are given as an indication only and should not be relied upon when ordering carpets and furniture.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62359012.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LNH170112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Land & New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.