2 bedroom terraced house for saleTredaule, Altarnun, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
- Attractive modern barn conversion.
- Reversed living accommodation with plenty of character.
- Dual aspect open plan living/kitchen/dining area.
- Two double bedrooms on the ground floor.
- Fully tiled bathroom with separate shower cubicle and bath.
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating.
- Terraced paved patio and further lawned garden.
- Off road parking for two cars.
- Good access to village facilities and the A30 dual carriageway.
Ottery Barn is one of three conversions within a complex of similar barns all with full residential consent. The property has a wealth of barn like character features, is laid out over two floors having reversed living accommodation and has been the comfortable home of our clients since 2012. The ground floor offers two light and airy double bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom with a corner shower cubicle and separate bath. The first floor is a large open plan dual aspect reception space with far reaching views over pasture land. The kitchen area is fitted with light units and a roll top working surface with space for an under counter washing machine, freezer and slim line dishwasher. An integrated fridge, electric oven and gas hob with extractor are included in the sale. This room is spacious and light with plenty of room for a dining table and lounge furniture. A Juliet balcony with French doors opens to the front elevation capturing the fine views.
The property is double glazed and is heated by oil fired central heating. The garden is separated into two areas with an initial terraced paved patio area with shed, being the perfect place to sit out in the warmer months. There is then an enclosed lawned area of garden, the two areas being divided by a traditional Cornish stone wall and fencing. There is off road parking for two cars at the front of the barn.
Close to the hamlet of Tredaule is the village of Altarnun which offers a wide range of village facilities to include General Store and Post Office, County Primary School, Public House and familiar to many the Church of St Nonna which has one of the highest church towers in the county and is known as "The Cathedral On The Moors". Access from the property can easily be gained to the A30 dual carriageway, the main arterial trunk road into the country, providing access to Cornwall and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction. Launceston Town is approximately 9 miles to the East and has a wide range of shopping, commercial, recreational and educational facilities. Excellent transport links can be found in the cathedral city of Exeter by road, rail and air (Exeter International Airport) which is about 49 miles. The continental ferryport and city of Plymouth is approximately 22 miles distant and has regular cross channel services to France and Spain.
From Launceston Town Centre proceed along the A388 (Western Road) upon reaching Pennygillam Roundabout take the 1st left hand exit signposted Bodmin heading west bound along the A30 dual carriageway, continue for approximately 8 miles taking the left hand turning signposted towards Five Lanes, Altarnun and Trewint. Upon exiting the slip road head under the dual carriageway turning right signposted back towards Launceston. Take the second left hand turn signposted towards Tredaule. Proceed down the hill taking the first right hand turning where after a short distance Tredaule Manor Farm will be identified on the left hand side just past a collection of barns.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62359216.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU170319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.