5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurtons Road, Hampton Hill, Hampton
- Recently refurbished and extended
- Five bedrooms
- Separate garden office
- Off street parking
- 'Callaghan' kitchen
- South facing garden
Completely refurbished to an exacting standard. This five bedroom family home is ideally situated in Hampton Hill. The property has been systematically renovated to include a 'Callaghan' kitchen, five bedrooms, three bathrooms, study/cinema, utility room and a garden office. Viewing Essential. EPC D.
- Off street parking for 3 cars.
- Ample unrestricted on road parking.
- South facing garden.
- Large corner plot on the junction of two desirable roads.
- Adjacent to Hampton Hill's premier St James's Road.
- Tree-lined road opposite Fulwell Golf Course.
- 15 minute walk from Fulwell mainline train station and bus routes into London.
- Excellent selection of schools, primary and secondary, Stanley Primary School, Turing House and Waldegrave Girls School. Private schools: Twickenham Prep/The Mall/Hampton Boys/Lady Eleanor Hollis.
- Hampton Hill High street with shops, supermarkets, library, Bushy Park, Hampton Pool, pubs and restaurants is located approx. 0.3 miles away.
- Excellent road links to motorway network M3/M25/M4/A3.
- Quick car and bus routes to Heathrow.
- Great area within the London Borough of Richmond with fantastic public services and low crime statistics.
- See more at: http://www.jackson-stops.co.uk/cgi-bin/properties/summary-details.pl?propID=69285#sthash.Dnrefb2m.dpuf
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62362769.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TED160190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.