2 bedroom apartment for saleBernard Crescent, Minehead
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Outskirts of Town Centre
- First Floor Flat - Two Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating - Double Glazing
- Views over Minehead & Towards Surrounding Countryside
- Garage & Communal Gardens
A well presented two bedroom first floor flat enjoying fantastic views across Minehead. Positioned on the outskirts of the town centre and benefitting from gas central heating, double glazing, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, communal gardens and garage.
A well presented two bedroom first floor flat enjoying fantastic views across Minehead. Positioned on the outskirts of the town centre and benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, communal gardens and garage.
With fitted carpet, radiator, built in cupboard, built in cloaks cupboard, doors to
Lounge 16' 1" x 10' 4" ( 4.90m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front enjoying fantastic views over Minehead & surrounding countryside, radiator, fitted carpet, TV aerial port. door to
Kitchen 12' 7" x 6' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to front, a range of fitted base and wall units, worktop surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit, breakfast bar, part tiled surrounds, space for gas cooker, stainless steel cooker hood, space for fridge freezer, space and plumber for washing machine, wall mounted Worcester gas fired central heating boiler, integrated dishwasher.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 4" ( 3.86m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 6' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
Walk in shower, cupboard, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard underneath, low lever WC, tiled surrounds, extractor unit, built in cupboard, heated towel rail
The property sits within landscaped communal gardens with communal parking area & the garage block is located to the rear of the main building.
With up & over door.
The property is situated within the pretty coastal resort of Minehead, known as the gateway to Exmoor and the start of The South West Coast Path. Minehead offers a good range of day to day amenities, a recently opened hospital and schools for all ages including a sixth form college. The rolling hills of Exmoor, Quantock Hills and Brendon Hills are all within easy motoring distance as are the sandy beaches at Blue Anchor. The county town of Taunton is some 24 miles to the south and offers a further range of high street shops, public and state schools and great access links to both the M5 and A303. A direct train link to London Paddington is available from Taunton station in approximately two hours.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62363363.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIH103984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Minehead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.