3 bedroom terraced house for saleTern Close, Tilehurst, Reading, RG30
- Three bedrooms
- Sitting room with patio doors to garden
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Open plan reception; EPC rating: D
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Double glazed; Gas central heating
Ex-local authority mid-town house located in an established position west of Reading town centre. Local amenities within the vicinity including shops, schools, a sports centre and parks. An excellent opportunity to acquire a first home in a quiet cul-de-sac location. Apart from the spacious internal accommodation the property offers a garden of good size enclosed rear garden. We would recommend internal viewings.
Sitting Room 6.32m (20'9) x 3.33m (10'11)
Kitchen / Dining Room 6.35m (20'10) x 3.53m (11'7)
Bedroom One 3.35m (11') x 3.23m (10'7)
Bedroom Two 3.43m (11'3) x 3.23m (10'7)
Bedroom Three 3.51m (11'6) x 2.06m (6'9)
Property has a pleasant enclosed rear garden with a south westerly facing aspect.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62364407.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 72610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.