2 bedroom flat for sale33/3 Loganlea Avenue, Restalrig, Edinburgh, EH7 6NZ
- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, set in a traditional apartment block.
- Located in a residential area in popular Restalrig, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision including a good-size partially floored attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a communal rear garden, whilst there ample unrestricted residents and visitor parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
** CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 31ST OCTOBER 12 NOON ** Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, set in a traditional apartment block, located in a residential area in popular Restalrig, east of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the property via the entrance hall which has the secure entry phone, a generous storage cupboard and serves each room within the flat. The bright and spacious corner-set living/dining room features a living flame fire, ample space for dining furniture and three windows offering plentiful natural light. The kitchen is fitted with traditional units, hardwood worktops, a stainless steel sink, integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, with a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. Bedroom one is well-sized, set to the rear, with carpeted flooring and pendant light fitting, whilst bedroom two is to the front, similarly well finished, and with ample space for freestanding furniture. The fully tiled bathroom features a contemporary three-piece suite and a mixer tap over-bath shower. Restalrig is a popular residential area consisting of a mixture of family-size homes, and is located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, with a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199, with regular public transport available from Restalrig Avenue and Portobello Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8136868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.