1 bedroom apartment for saleWoodlands Road, Walthamstow
- One bedroom apartment
- Modern purpose built apartment
- 5 minutes walk to Wood Street station
- Spacious lounge
- 160 year lease
- Communal parking
- Security entry phone system
A smart and stylish one bedroom first floor apartment in a modest, low rise purpose-built development laid out among a small network of turnings off Walthamstow's exciting new Wood Street neighbourhood. You have great transport links and some of East London's best open green space within easy reach.
Woodlands Road ends in the no through road turnings your apartment is situated on, meaning you have very little through traffic.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll have the ever-expanding Wood Street neighbourhood right on your doorstep – with new shops and cafes opening up all the time it's a great place to be. Check out The Duke for a fantastic range of burgers, Teras for great Turkish BBQ and the thriving vintage market.
Wood Street station is just around the corner and will get you directly to Liverpool Street in just twenty minutes. Alternatively Walthamstow Central is just one stop up for West End access via the Victoria Line.
Inside, room sizes are generous throughout, with the living room in particular coming in at a generous 175 square feet, and the master bedroom at 120. Design & Decor is smart and welcoming from front to back and you have plenty of fitted storage off the kitchen.
- At 160 years, the lease won't cause you any worries.
- Drivers can be on the North Circular in less than ten minutes.
- Epping Forest and Hollow Pond are just twenty minutes away on foot, for relaxing afternoons of picnicking and row boat hire.
Lounge - 4.8m x 3.4m (15'8" x 11'1") -
Kitchen - 2.4m x 2.0m (7'10" x 6'6") -
Bathroom - 2.0m x 1.9m (6'6" x 6'2") -
Bedroom - 3.5m x 3.4m (11'5" x 11'1") -
WORD FROM THE OWNER....
"This flat has been the perfect space for me over the past few years, and a great base to explore the local area from at weekends, including Lloyd Park and the William Morris Gallery for meeting friends for lunch or coffee.
The area also has fantastic sports venues and outdoor spaces for family gatherings and walks, and I use Hollow Ponds as a running route at weekends. It's a 35 minute commute to Trafalgar Square where I currently work so it's a great location for getting to central London and visiting friends."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62365726.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27341825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.