2 bedroom apartment for saleProspect Road, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom top floor apartment
- Private balcony
- Allocated parking space
- Stunning sea views
- Quiet yet convenient location close to the Old Village
- EPC energy rating C (76)
Set out on the top floor of one of Shanklins popular blocks sits this spacious two bedroom apartment. Here we have a gem of a property with beautiful views across rooftops and over as far as Sandown bay.
Neutrally decorated throughout, this apartment boasts a light and airy feel but also provides you with a warm welcome as soon as you walk through the door. With two double bedrooms and a good size lounge and kitchen area there really is plenty of space to use.
The kitchen and bathroom may benefit from being upgraded however this is Ideal for a permanent residence or even as a holiday home, this is one you must come and see.
The convenient yet quiet location is only a short stroll away from Shanklins town centre and famous Old Village and means you really are right in the heart of everything without having to worry about getting the car out. With an allocated parking space and your own private balcony this is definitely one not to be missed.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 16'7 x 9'11 (5.06m x 3.02m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'11 x 10'11 (3.63m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 9'1 (4.09m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 11'3 (3.61m x 3.43m)
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62367052.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.