3 bedroom terraced house for saleLeader Road, Hillsborough, S6 4GH - Ideal First Home
- Close to local amenities in Hillsborough
- Just a stones through away from Hillsborough Park
- Well presented accommodation throughout
- Popular residential district
- Great transport links within walking distance
- Ideal for the first time buyer
- Viewing absolutely essential
- Click the brochure link for further details
*** LAUNCH DAY - 10:00am - 14:00pm - SATURDAY 21st APRIL - VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY ***
Ideal for the first time buyer or buy-to-let investor is this well presented three bedroom terrace property which has the advantage of shopping facilities, bus routes and the Supertram on the door step. The property has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating, and briefly comprises: Lounge, inner lobby, separate dining room, cellar and an off shot kitchen. First floor landing, two bedrooms and a bathroom/w.c. Stairs rise to attic bedroom three. Outside front and rear gardens.The property is within easy walking distance of Hillsborough park which is located literally at the bottom of the road as well as being within easy reach of extensive countryside at the Rivelin Valley, Wadsley Common and the Bradfield Dales. Viewing absolutely essential!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6529858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morfitt Smith Ltd , Hillsborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.