5 bedroom detached house for saleView Drive, Dudley, DY2 7TD
- Stunning View
- Large open plan kitchen diner
- Guest room with a wet room and seperate entrance
- Off road parking
- Large living room
Property number 40147. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night. Why pay for a call?
A stunning detached property perfectly suited for a large family located in the sought after area of Oakham.
The property comprises of a large front drive with space for 2 family vehicles. Shallow steps take you to the front porch leading into the entrance hall, family lounge, open plan Kitchen Diner, Storage room, and downstairs w.c. and Bedroom 1 which features an en-suite.
On the First floor are 4 double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a spectacular view of Clent Hills and Malvern Hills.
• Amazing views
• Large open plan kitchen with appliances and a range cooker
• Off road parking
• Large living room
• 5 double rooms
• Guest room with a wet room and separate entrance
• Large family bathroom
• Newly fitted combi boiler
• Double glazing throughout
Huge well-lit living room with a large window alongside the front of the property. Sliding doors on the opposite side lead into the Kitchen Diner
19’ 8” x 12’ 2” (6m x 3.7m)
Very Large fully fitted kitchen with numerous units and a large work surface area. Integrated range cooker and hood.
Storage area and two large windows along the rear of the property.
Around the corner is room for an 8 seat dining table and sliding doors leading into the living room
18’ 8” x 21’ 4” x 8’ 2” (5.7m x 6.5m x 2.5m)
Located on the lower left corner of the property, this spacious guest room features an en suite, private access and a wide window towards the front of the property ensuring it is well-lit
16’ 1” x 8’ 10” (4.9m x 2.7m)
En-Suite (wet room)
Comprise of shower, w.c. and basin with window to the side.
Large window overlooking the front of the property and a smaller window adjacent, ideal for office use
11’ 10” x 7’ 6” (3.6m x 2.3m)
Window towards the side of the property
11’ 10” x 7’ 2” (3.6m x 2.2m)
Built-in wardrobe and desk, large window overlooking the rear garden
10’ 6” x 8’ 10” (3.2m x 2.7m)
Built-in Wardrobe, mirror and a large window overlooking the rear garden.
12’ 6” x 10’ 2” (3.8m x 3.1m)
Access from the first floor hall, suitable for storage.
Front of the Property
Off road parking for 2 cars, shallow stairs up to the Property. Immediately in front of the property is a porch with a lawned area and seating. The drop to road level is protected by metal gates decorated by foliage.
Rear of the Property
Accessible by walking around either side of the property. Large garden area including a shed, shrubs and trees. Space for a garden table set. Can access the property via sliding at the rear of bedroom 1.
If you're interested in this property please click the "Request Details" button above
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62368750.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.