1 bedroom flat for sale124 Atholl View, Prestonpans, East Lothian, EH32 9FL
- Immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, modern upper villa, with a shared garden.
- Located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential development in Prestonpans, East Lothian.
- Comprises an entrance hall and stairway, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, two double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Light and tastefully throughout, ready to-move-in, features include a fitted kitchen, modern bathroom suite, gas central heating, and double glazing.
- In addition, there is superb storage provision provided by an extensive loft space, a large shared lawn garden to the rear, and ample residential parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, modern upper villa, with a shared garden, located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential development in Prestonpans, East Lothian. The entrance has space for outerwear and gives access to the carpeted stairway to the living rooms. Front facing, the bright lounge features carpeted flooring, coving and a pendant light fitting. Set off the lounge to the rear, the kitchen includes modern fitted units, stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, sink with drainer and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. An inner hall is accessed off the living room and includes a built-in store cupboard and loft access. Bedroom one is front facing and features a built-in wardrobes, whilst bedroom two is set to the rear. A bright family bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite including a shower above the bath, shaver point and tiled splashwalls. Prestonpans is a charming coastal town located around 11 miles from Edinburgh. The town itself, and both neighbouring Cockenzie and Port Seton, offer good local shopping facilities including a Co-op supermarket and a Lidl store, along with the usual banking and Post Office services, a library, and a community sports centre. There are miles of sandy beaches in East Lothian, along with a selection of golf courses. There is easy access to the A1, which offers swift commuting into Edinburgh city centre or to the east, and also provides access to the Borders and to the north of England. Good public transport links are available within the area, including the Prestonpans railway station. Local schooling is also available in both Prestonpans and Cockenzie.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4752228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.