3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarden Crescent, Brinsworth, Rotherham
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Great opportunity for a FTB/Family
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Off Road Parking and Garage
- NO CHAIN
*GUIDE PRICE £115,000 - £120,000* IDEAL FOR A FTB/FAMILY - GOOD ACCESS TO M1 MOTORWAY - NO CHAIN
This attractive three bedroom semi is well placed for all the amenities of Brinsworth and offers excellent family accomodaton with gardens to front and rear, driveway and parking. VIEW NOW!
Ideal for a FTB/Family is this attractive three bedroom semi which is well placed for all the amenities of Brinsworth, excellent access links to Rotherham, Sheffield and M1 Motorway network .The accommodation briefly comprises of Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Shower Room and Gardens to front and rear, Driveway and Parking. VIEW NOW!
Lounge 20' 2" x 13' 1" ( 6.15m x 3.99m )
The lounge has an attractive brick fire surround with gas fire (untested). 2 central heating radiators, a storage cupboard, a UPVC double glazed window to the rear and a UPVC door leading to:
Dining Room 10' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.69m )
With central heating radiator and French doors leading to the:
Conservatory 10' 7" x 9' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.92m )
With double glazed door leading to the side of the property.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.51m )
Having a range of wall and base units and contrasting work tops, an inset sink and appliances including: An integral oven, hob and extractor (untested). There is space for a fridge freezer and a washing machine. The room has a UPVC double glazed window and a UPVC double glazed door.
First Floor Landing
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the side, storage cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 8' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.59m )
Having fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.87m )
This room has fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 6' 4" ( 2.82m x 1.93m )
With built in storage, central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Featuring a shower cubicle, low flush WC and a wash basin. UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a garden area and a driveway providing off road parking.
Garage 19' 1" x 8' 8" ( 5.82m x 2.64m )
To the rear is a further garden area and a wooden shed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62369155.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.