3 bedroom terraced house for saleBayham Road, Hailsham
- GUIDE PRICE £189.950 - £199,950
- 3 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- SPACIOUS WORK SHOP TO REAR
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- SOUTHERLY REAR GARDEN
- OVERLOOKING COMMUNAL LAWNS
GUIDE PRICE £189,950 - £199,950
SPACIOUS mid terrace house with 3 good sized bedrooms, modern kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs w.c and family bathroom. Additional benefits include GOOD SIZE WORK SHOP TO REAR & 2 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES, double glazing and gas heating.
SPACIOUS mid terrace house with 3 good sized bedrooms, modern kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs w.c and family bathroom. Additional benefits include GOOD SIZE WORK SHOP TO REAR & 2 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES, double glazing and gas heating. The property is located opposite a communal lawned garden area which is great for kids and away from the road, and within 1/4 mile of bus routes and the town centre with its variety of supermarkets, local shops and restaurants. Polegate station is within 4.2 miles with its mainline connection to Victoria Station, London and the A22 with easy access to Eastbourne and Uckfield is within just 2 miles.
Double glazed front door leading to the hallway, a radiator, and an understairs cupboard providing storage.
Low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, single radiator and an obscure double glazed window to rear.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas fire, radiator, and door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 9' 7" ( 4.47m x 2.92m )
Part tiled kitchen with a range of wall and base units, space for cooker with hood over, work surfaces over, space for washing machine, cooker and fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, space for dining table and chairs, double glazed window and double glazed door to rear, and door leading to hall.
Bedroom One 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
Door Leading from hall, Bedroom one has a radiator, built in wardrobe and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 9' 8" ( 4.22m x 2.95m )
Door Leading from hall, fitted double in wardrobe with sliding doors and double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 9' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.95m )
Door Leading from hall, double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator.
White suite comprising, bath with shower over, w.c, wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear, part tiled walls.
Paved patio with flower beds and path leading to private front door, open aspect to communal lawned area.
Paved patio leading to law. southerly facing rear garden, large timber built workshop with power and light, gate to rear access.
Two allocated spaces to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62369209.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAI104769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hailsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.