2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrooksfield, South Kirkby, West Yorkshire, WF9
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- PVCu Double Glazing & Gas Combi Central Heating System
- Lounge & Open Plan Kitchen-Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms & Bathroom with White Suite
- Good Sized Private Rear Garden with Raised Patio Area
- Cul-De-Sac Position Near Fields
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY WHITEGATES
Located in a popular cul-de-sac position close to fields yet within a short distance of schools, local shops and train stations with direct access to Leeds, Wakefield, Doncaster, Sheffield & York is this well presented two double bedroom semi detached home with PVCu double glazing and gas combi central heating. The accommodation briefly comprises:- front entrance door under canopy, lounge to the front aspect and dining kitchen onto the rear. Stairs and landing then lead to two double bedrooms and a bathroom furnished with a white suite. Outside the property has a open plan lawned front garden, side driveway and enclosed private lawned rear garden with raised patio.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62369542.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELM170050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Hemsworth & South Elmsall . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.