3 bedroom detached house for saleFoxdale Drive, Angmering
Withdrawn from Market
- 3 Bedroom Link Detached House
- No Onward Chain
- Excellent Decorative Order
- New En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Internal Viewing Recommended
- New Cloakroom & Family Bathroom
- South Rear Garden
- Private Drive & Garage
- EPC Rating: - 'D'
A TASTEFULLY UPGRADED link detached house situated within the ever popular Dell Development in Angmering. This lovely property has recently been extensively refurbished and redecorated throughout and in particular now boasts a brand new cloakroom, lovingly re-designed family bathroom/WC and equally well designed en -suite shower room/WC within a bright and spacious , double aspect master bedroom. We would strongly recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate this welcoming family home.
In brief the accommodation comprises: - entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom, double aspect lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, double aspect master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and main bathroom/WC.
Outside there is a private drive to a detached garage with personal door to the rear garden which is south facing.
Features include gas central heating, double glazing and no onward chain.
Foxdale Drive is a quiet road and the property is located on the corner of Briar Close. Foxdale Drive runs between Dell Drive and Greenwood Drive. The Dell Development is situated to the south of Angmering village and is accessed from Station Road. Located close by is the large Sainsbury's superstore and the beaches and greensward at Rustington or East Preston are only a short drive into both villages.
The A24 and A27 are easily accessible from Angmering and there is a mainline railway station with direct trains to London Victoria situated close by.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
LOUNGE 15' 8" x 14' 9" (4.78m x 4.5m)
DINING ROOM 12' 4" x 8' 9" (3.76m x 2.67m)
KITCHEN 11' 4" x 8' 2" (3.45m x 2.49m)
CONSERVATORY 12' x 8' (3.66m x 2.44m)
BEDROOM 1 16' 6" x 10' 5" (5.03m x 3.18m)
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC
BEDROOM 2 11' 8" x 8' 9" (3.56m x 2.67m)
BEDROOM 3 8' 6" x 7' 9" (2.59m x 2.36m)
SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62369671.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102877001180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawke & Metcalfe, Rustington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.