4 bedroom detached house for saleOld Stockbridge Road, Grateley, Andover, SP11
- No onward chain
- 4 double bedrooms plus 1 bedroom annex
- Village location
- Surounded by countryside
- Annex with kitchen and bathroom
- Three quarters of an acre plot
- 3 bathrooms (two en-suite)
- Double garage
- Full home management system
- German kitchen
Every corner of this property has been carefully thought out, every aspect completed with uncompromising attention to detail. The annex is no exception to the rule, echoing the same design and feel as the main residence - it has its own entrance, fitted kitchen and bathroom with shower. Both the annex and main residence are centrally located in three quarters of an acre of well tended landscaped gardens, designed to maximize privacy. As you drive through the electric gates with entry phone system and park on the generous shingle driveway you are immediately drawn towards the main entrance. As you enter the house you will see the bespoke staircase which gives you a taste of what is to come, you also get a glimpse of the manicured gardens through the open plan reception rooms.
The Willows, built 1948, was renovated and extended to a high standard in 2011-2012. The double garage and annex was added at the same time. The three quarters of an acre grounds have a large Indian sandstone patio, kitchen garden area, Koi pond and vegetable patch. Notable features internally are a Control4 home management system - a system that controls all lighting and integrated sound and media. The kitchen made by German kitchen designers Rempp comprises of a Corian work top, Quooker boiling water tap, all integrated Siemens appliances, steam oven, warming drawers, double oven and double integrated fridge freezer. The bathrooms are mostly Duravit with an extra large Duravit jacuzzi bath, Kohler shower and all with travertine and porcelain tile surrounds. Solid oak flooring to the ground floor and underfloor heating to first and ground floor accommodation. The solar panels are owned and provide an income.
Grateley village is in the countryside between the Bourne and Test valleys, located south west of Andover with excellent amenities and a mainline station which connects with Andover and London Waterloo and Salisbury to the west. Andover, Stockbridge and Salisbury offer a wide range of facilities, and the A303, A34 and M3 are within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62370040.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8362741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Explorer, South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.