4 bedroom detached house for saleRounton Road, Church Crookham, Fleet, GU52
- Crookham / Courtmoor catchment
- Detached house on generous plot
- Immaculately refurbished to a very high standard
- Heated / Cat 7 / SKY Log cabin in garden
- All newly replaced windows, external and garage doors
- Fully serviced alarm
- Recently replaced carpets
Entering through a new front door to a bright and spacious hallway, fitted with large porcelain tiles flowing into the kitchen and utility too. The large play room/bedroom 4 is generous with a gas flame fireplace. There is a newly fitted well-appointed kitchen-breakfast room, with integrated dishwasher and integrated full length fridge with island and worktops in cream granite. There is direct access to the garden from french doors. From the kitchen there is a spacious living room, in excess of 20ft, with an attractive 2 year old purpose built fireplace with log burner. A large utility room with access to the garden and integral garage and a cloakroom completes the ground floor accommodation. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, the master with fully fitted wardrobes. There is a well presented modern family bathroom. There is potential to extend the first floor further, subject to the necessary consents, on both sides of the property enabling the house to become 6 bedrooms/3 bathrooms with ease. The carpets have been replaced in the majority of the house in the last year, and all the windows, french doors, front door and garage door have been replaced also in the last year, in addition to all new fencing on all sides of the property.
The property is set well back from the road, behind mature hedging for additional privacy. There is a large area laid to lawn, as well as driveway parking for up to five cars and access to the single garage via a new remotely operated garage door. There is side access to the rear of the property, where you will find a large storage / bin area as well as two sheds. The rear garden is fully landscaped with a 2 year old sandstone patio and a large area of lawn. Both front and rear gardens are fully lit along fencing and on the outside of the house itself. There is a wooden cabin in the garden, currently used as an office, with power and heating, as well as cat 7 cabling and SKY connection.
Rounton Road is a quiet residential road in the popular area of Chuch Crookham. With shops and amenities close by in The Verne or Link Way. The property is situated within catchment of Crookham Infants, Juniors and Courtmoor secondary schools. There are more extensive shops and amenities on Fleet High Street, with transport links to London in less than an hour.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62370139.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE170537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterfords, Fleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.