2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLaburnum Crescent, Kettering
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Rear garden
- Fitted Kitchen
- Well Maintained Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
A lovely two bedroom end-terrace house situated in a quiet residential area of Kettering. The property benefits from a lounge with an open fireplace, a modern fitted kitchen with an electric oven, a three piece bathroom with a P shaped bath and two double bedrooms.
William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market this lovely two bedroom end-terrace house situated in a quiet residential area of Kettering. The property benefits from a lounge with an open fireplace and decorative wooden surround, a modern fitted kitchen with an electric oven and ceramic hob, a three piece bathroom with a P shaped bath and two double bedrooms. There is also good sized rear garden as well as a gravel area to the front of the property .
Entry gained via a upvc door with window detail to front elevation leading through to the stairs rising to the first floor. Access is granted to the lounge and there is also a wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 13' 3" x 12' 10" ( 4.04m x 3.91m )
A good sized lounge with a large upvc window to the front elevation providing plenty of natural light. An open fireplace with decorative wooden surround provides a feature to one wall with recesses either side of the chimney breast. The room also features a wall mounted radiator, an under stairs cupboard and access points for a TV and phone line.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 7' 8" ( 4.22m x 2.34m )
A modern fitted kitchen comprising of a wall and base units finished in a modern dark wood with silver handles and spot lights underneath the units. Contrasting roll top work surfaces house a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer unit with mixer tap with complementary splash back tiling. Also included is a electric oven and ceramic hob with a built in extractor hood. There is space/plumbing for a washing machine and a fridge freezer. Two upvc windows to rear elevation allow for natural light and ventilation and a door provides access into the garden.
The first floor landing provides access to both the master and second bedrooms and the bathroom. The loft is also accessible from here. A uPVC window to side elevation.
Master Bedroom 14' 2" x 10' ( 4.32m x 3.05m )
A double bedroom with a walk in cupboard. A uPVC window to front elevation fills the room with natural light. Recesses either side of the chimney breast. Wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.64m )
A second double bedroom with a uPVC window to rear elevation. Wall mounted radiator.
A modern bathroom housing a white suite comprising of a P shaped bath with mixer tap and shower over with curved glass shower screen, pedestal hand basin and low level WC. Complementary part tiling to walls. An obscure glazed uPVC window to rear elevation allows for natural light and ventilation. Extractor fan and wall mounted radiator.
To the front of the property there is a gravel area.
To the rear of the property is a large garden surrounded by timber fencing. There is ample space for an outdoor dining table and chairs. Raised flower beds and borders make this garden easy to maintain. There is also an outside toilet attached to the house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62370437.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG107228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.