2 bedroom apartment for saleRound Hill Wharf, Kidderminster
- TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE & VISITOR PARKING
- PRIVATE OUTSIDE SEATING AREA
- VIEWING ADVISED
****TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT****PRIVATE OUTSIDE SEATING AREA****GAS CENTRAL HEATING****DOUBLE GLAZING****AN ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE & FURTHER VISITOR PARKING**** Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. VIEWING ADVISED!
A two bedroom ground floor apartment having both gas central heating and double glazing. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having a private outside seating area and an allocated parking space. Further visitor parking available.
Door to front, double glazed window to front aspect, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator, intercom system and doors to various rooms.
Lounge 17' 10" max x 10' 2" max ( 5.44m max x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed French doors to garden, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, wall lights, gas fire with surround and gas central heated radiator.
Dining Kitchen 14' 4" max x 8' 4" max ( 4.37m max x 2.54m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, spot lights, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 8' 8" ( 4.65m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Extractor fan, spot lights, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks and gas central heated radiator.
Brick wall and fenced borders, patio and outside light.
Parking space number 1 and visitors parking.
This is a leasehold property with a 999 year lease running from 30th June 2004 (984 years remaining). There is an annual service charge of £766.00 paid in 2 half yearly instalments of £383.00.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62370922.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS104659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.