3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeath Road, Hillingdon
- Four bedroom extended semi detached family home
- Two bathrooms
- Extended Kitchen
- Circa 1200 SQ FT
- Downstairs toilet
- Good sized mature rear garden
- Well laid out accommodation
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Bishopshalt and Hillingdon Primary school catchment
- Walking distance to Uxbridge Road
ACCOMODATION Hardwood front door with feature stained glass leading to entrance porch.
ENTRANCE PORCH Frosted double glazed window to side aspect, hardwood flooring, door lounge.
LOUNGE Double glazed bay window to front aspect, ceiling coving, radiator, fireplace with gas fire and stone mantle surround, two built in storage cupboards, door to inner lobby.
INNER LOBBY Stairs to first floor landing door to dining room.
DINING ROOM Frosted double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling coving, radiator, large under stairs storage cupboard, cast iron feature fireplace with wooden mantle, exposed floor boards, opening to kitchen.
KITCHEN Double glazed window to side aspect, range of eye and base level units with hardwood work surfaces incorporating one and a half bowl sink taps and draining unit, space and plumbing for American style fridge freezer, dishwasher, tumble dryer and washing machine. Built in storage cupboard with window housing Worcester combination boiler, door to downstairs w.c and double glazed door to rear garden.
DOWNSTAIRS W.C Low level w.c, wash hand basin with taps and tiled floor,
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Doors to bedroom one and two, stairs to second floor.
BEDROOM ONE Double glazed window to rear aspect, plastered ceiling coving, radiator, hardwood flooring, built in storage cupboard, door and step down to ensuite bathroom.
ENSUITE BATHROOM Frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, tiled walls, access to recess area, heated towel rail, low level w.c, panel enclosed bath with taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with taps and laminated wood flooring
BEDROOM TWO Double glazed windows to front aspect, ceiling coving and radiator.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING Velux windows, doors to all rooms.
SHOWER ROOM Double glazed window to rear aspect, low level w.c, extractor, pedestal wash hand basin with taps, heated towel rail, shaver point, tiled walls and floor, walk in shower cubicle with inset controls and wall mounted shower unit.
BEDROOM/ STUDY Velux to front aspect, eves storage, door to bedroom.
BEDROOM Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, door to bedroom.
REAR GARDEN Mature rear garden with decking area, with steps downs to rear garden, laid to lawn area, well stocked borders, large wooden storage shed and summer house.
TO THE FRONT Retaining brick wall, shingled area, tiled pathway leading to front door.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101809016487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Residential, Hillingdon - Crescent Parade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.