2 bedroom terraced house for saleDevon Street, HARTLEPOOL
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- YARD TO REAR
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Well presented throughout with a modern Kitchen and Bathroom, new carpets and freshly decorated. This 2 Bedroomed Terraced House is close to local amenities, schools and bus routes, ideal for investment. Externally there is a Yard to the rear and On Street Parking. Viewing is recommended.
Well presented throughout with a modern Kitchen and Bathroom, new carpets and freshly decorated. This 2 Bedroomed Terraced House is close to local amenities, schools and bus routes, ideal for investment. The layout comprises Entrance Vestibule, Lounge, Kitchen with a range of units with contrasting roll top work surfaces and access to rear yard, Bathroom comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC. To the First Floor there are 2 Double Bedrooms and Loft access. Externally there is a Yard to the rear and On Street Parking. Viewing is recommended.
accessed via UPVC Double Glazed door to front.
Lounge 14' 11" x 13' 2" (maximum measurements) ( 4.55m x 4.01m (maximum measurements) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, telephone and TV points, radiator, wall mounted 'living flame' electric fire.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 8' 11" (maximum measurements) ( 4.04m x 2.72m (maximum measurements) )
modern fitted kitchen with a range of units, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, Double Glazed door to rear yard, radiator, part splashback tiling, boiler.
suite comprising panelled bath with part splashback tiling, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator.
loft access, UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 12' 4" (maximum measurements) ( 4.01m x 3.76m (maximum measurements) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 6' 11" (including bulkhead) ( 3.02m x 2.11m (including bulkhead) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Yard To Rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62374096.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.