2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Vulcan, Giunwharf Quays, Portsmouth
- Grade II Listed Converted Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two En-suite Facilities
- Large Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- Electric Heating
- Popular Gunwharf Quays Location
- Reserved Parking Space
- Total Approx Floor Area - 1,035 Sq Ft
This two double bedroom apartment is located on the top floor of a Grade II listed former Naval Armories store built in the late 1700's. The property has been well maintained by the present owners and is full of character features that have been retained during the conversion in the early 2000's. Gunwharf Quays is a complex of modern flats, conversion apartments, a large retail outlet with many restaurants and cafes plus a casino and the iconic Emirates Millenium tower. The accommodation comprises a large open plan reception and kitchen area with built-in utility cupboard plus two double bedrooms both with en-suites (one a bathroom and the other a shower room). The flat has electric heating and windows with views over the grounds of The Vulcan. To the outside is a reserved parking space on the open concourse. There is no onward chain so please book an appointment at your earliest opportunity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7682336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fry & Kent, Southsea Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.