2 bedroom terraced house for saleHeathfield Road, Hitchin, SG5
- 739 square feet two bedroom mid terrace
- Expected rental marketing guide price £900 pcm
- Light and airy conservatory
- Established and mature rear garden
- Driveway providing off street parking
- 0.8 miles (via google maps) by foot to Hitchin train station
Hitchin is a charming medieval market town and has many fine Tudor and Georgian buildings, particularly around the market square. Near to the market square stands the large medieval parish church of St Mary. The town provides good shopping as well as a swimming pool, football team, two theatres, a wide variety of restaurants and pubs and highly regarded girls and boys schools. There is also a mainline railway station providing direct access to Kings Cross and Cambridge.
Set in a popular residential area of Hitchin is this well presented two bedroom mid terrace home offering wonderful accommodation that is 0.8 miles (google maps) by foot to Hitchin station. The property comes complete with driveway parking and a peaceful rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62377181.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3153328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Hitchin (Sales and Lettings). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.