4 bedroom end of terrace house for sale22 Hoseason Gardens, Clermiston, Edinburgh, EH4 7HG
- Beautifully presented, four-bedroom, end-terrace family home with gardens.
- Set on a quiet residential street, located in the popular Clermiston area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, four double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a rear garden mostly laid to lawn, whilst there is a driveway and lawned garden to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully presented, four-bedroom, end-terrace family home with gardens. Set on a quiet residential street, located in the popular Clermiston area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the property via the entrance hall which serves each room on the ground floor and has carpeted stairs leading to the landing. The bright and spacious, dual aspect living room features laminate wood flooring, two generous patio doors to the front and rear, and pendant lighting. The well-appointed kitchen is fitted with modern units with laminate worktops, a breakfast bar, stainless steel sink, and with patio doors to the rear garden. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, double electric oven and extractor hood. The storage cupboard houses a tumble dryer and washing machine, and the American style fridge/freezer is available by negotiation. Upstairs, bedroom one is to the rear, and features carpeted flooring and ample space for freestanding furniture, as does bedroom two, whilst bedroom three features a built-in wardrobe, and downstairs bedroom four may also be used as a family room. The good-size, fully tiled bathroom is fitted with a modern white bathroom suite with a separate shower cubicle with an electric shower. Clermiston is a popular and established residential area, there is schooling at all levels, easy commuting travel, and extensive amenities, and an range of housing types. There is local shopping throughout, Queensferry Road, Drum Brae and St. John's Road have a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Gyle shopping centre offer a more extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks can be found, together with the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill, whilst leisure facilities include the Drum Brae Leisure Centre, Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, several golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8216750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.