4 bedroom terraced house for saleLunedale Avenue, Blackpool
- FOUR BEDROOM TERRACE HOME
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME OR FIRST TIME BUY
- GREAT RESIDENTIAL AREA - CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- MODERN DECOR THROUGHOUT
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C - OUTSIDE SHOWER
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- LARGE, LANDSCAPPED GARDEN TO THE REAR
- LOW MAINTENACE GARDEN TO THE FRONT
*** LOVELY FOUR BEDROOM TERRACE HOME - IDEAL FAMILY HOME OR FIRST TIME BUY *** Situated just off Waterloo Road, in a popular residential area close to local Primary School and within short walking distance of LIDL Supermarket and other nearby shops. The property benefits from four bedrooms including a loft room, two reception rooms, modern kitchen and bathroom, downstairs shower room and WC, lovely decor throughout, double glazing and gas central heating. To the rear of the property is a beautifully landscaped 60ft garden with a flagged area near the back door, a decked seating area as well as an outdoor shower and two sheds, both of which have an electric supply. To the front of the property is a low maintenance garden with gated access, brick built surrounding wall and fence. Viewing is essential to appreciate the quality of accommodation this property has to offer.
Laminate flooring and UPVC front door. Electric and gas meter located in the under stair storage. Security alarm.
LOUNGE 4.03m (13' 3") x 3.06m (10' 0")
Laminate flooring, bay window to the front and TV point. Gas fire with surround.
KITCHEN 2.79m (9' 2") x 2.87m (9' 5")
Modern kitchen with vinyl flooring benefiting from stainless steel sink and drainer, large gas hob and oven with overhead extractor and tiled splash back.
SECOND RECEPTION ROOM 4.26m (14' 0") x 4.90m (16' 1")
Laminate flooring. Open plan dining room with the kitchen. Currently used as a second reception room.
UPVC back door. Currently being used as a utility room and plumbed for a washing machine and dryer.
SHOWER ROOM 1.23m (4' 0") x 1.81m (5' 11")
Fully tiled shower room with three piece suite; mains corner shower, wash hand basin and WC.
BEDROOM 1 4.13m (13' 7") x 2.67m (8' 9")
Double bedroom benefiting from fitted wardrobes and bay window.
BEDROOM 2 4.32m (14' 2") x 2.48m (8' 2")
Carpeted double bedroom benefiting from fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM 3 2.05m (6' 9") x 1.84m (6' 0")
BATHROOM 1.95m (6' 5") x 2.33m (7' 8")
Laminate flooring and cladded walls. Three piece suite comprising; bath with overhead mains shower and screen, wash hand basin and WC. 'Poterton' combi boiler is located in the cupboard behind the door.
LOFT ROOM 4.28m (14' 1") x 4.40m (14' 5")
Carpeted loft room with two velux windows. Ideal for storage but currently used as a fourth double bedroom.
To the rear of the property is a 60ft large garden with both flagged and decked areas. The garden benefits from a hot tub, outside shower and two sheds with electrics and an outside tap.
There is a gate into the rear of the property for access to bins.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1RES01655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's Estate Agent, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.