2 bedroom apartment for saleWarner Road, Walthamstow
- Two double bedrooms
- Ground floor ex Warner maisonette
- Share of freehold
- South facing sole use rear garden
- Garden Summer house/studio
- Excellent condition
- Blackhorse Road location
- Own front door
A unique and characterful two bedroom ground floor Warner apartment bursting with original features and bespoke vintage touches. You have a large private garden and seperate, self-contained summer house/studio ideal for all sorts of uses. Walthamstow High Street is less than a half mile on foot.
Blackhorse Road station, Walthamstow Central and Lloyd Park are all within walking distance.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be enjoying all the benefits of the wonderfully preserved Warner design and style – you have painted, original floorboards underfoot, internal doors are the original timber and there're all manner of period features scattered from front to back.
Both bedrooms are a decent size, well over 100 square feet each and brimming with the same sense of vintage style as the rest of the property, while the kitchen has timber worktops, chef's width oven and a Dublin sink
The south facing rear garden is a large mix of gravel and beds, with a sleeper plank pathway leading to the self-contained 150 square foot summer house. Currently laid out as a guest bedroom, this would also make an ideal art studio, home office or workout room.
- Blackhorse Road station is just a half mile on foot for direct trains to Oxford Circus. St James Street is just as close, and will get you into Liverpool Street just as quickly.
- You're buying a share of the freehold.
- The recently opened Walthamstow Wetlands nature reserve is just a twenty minute walk.
Lounge - 3.6m x 3.4m (11'9" x 11'1") -
Kitchen - 2.4m x 2.2m (7'10" x 7'2") -
Bedroom - 3.4m x 3.3m (11'1" x 10'9") -
Bedroom - 4.0m x 3.4m (13'1" x 11'1") -
Bathroom - 2.1m x 1.4m (6'10" x 4'7") -
Summer House/ Studio - 4.8m x 2.9m (15'8" x 9'6") -
Garden - 9.14m (30) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER....
"The flat has always felt comfortable and we fell in love with its quirks and original features when we moved in. The south facing garden has been a real favourite of ours. Due to a growing family we have decided to move on. But will miss the area and the fantastic transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62378671.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27345496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.