1 bedroom flat for saleKingsland Road, Dalston, E8
- Secure purpose built block
- Spacious reception room with garden access
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- One well-proportioned bedroom
- Stylish bathroom
- Wonderful private garden to the rear
- Moments from amenities and transport links
This stylish one bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a modern development boasts modern and generously proportioned interiors throughout and a lovely private garden to the rear.
Located on Kingsland Road the property is situated moments from Dalston Junction Station while the fantastic restaurants, bars, boutiques and art galleries of Hoxton Square, Old Street, Upper Street and Stoke Newington are all very close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62379043.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1045026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.