3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWheeler Avenue, Wokingham, Berkshire
- The sizeable kitchen/breakfast room.
- Block paved driveway parking for two vehicles.
- Fitted wardrobes and ensuite to master bedroom.
- Walking distance to town.
- Gas radiator heating and uPVC double glazing.
Located on the modern Mulberry Grove development, a well appointed three bedroom semi-detached home built by Crest Nicholson to the 'Bramble' design. Benefitting from a single width garage and driveway parking for two vehicles accommodation comprises as follows; an entrance hallway with modern cloakroom, fully integrated high specification kitchen/breakfast room and an 'L' shaped living /dining room with courtesy door to garden. Upstairs is a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room, a double guest bedroom, a good sized single bedroom and a modern family bathroom.
Situation Mulberry Grove is one of the more recent developments in Wokingham to the North of the town. The development is built my Crest Nicholson and comprises an attractive range of properties and in our opinion of a high build quality. Good local schools are available at all levels and the location provides easy access to the A329(M) and M4 as well as being within walking distance to the town centre.
There is a management charge on the development which the vendor advises us is £100 P/A.
Outside Outside is a west facing rear garden which for a modern development offers a good degree of seclusion with patio and well tended lawn. There is the added benefit of an outside tap and courtesy door to the single width garage with light and power.
Council Tax E
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4518069
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62380705.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4518069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.