2 bedroom flat for saleFlat 12, 5 East Pilton Farm Avenue, Fettes, Edinburgh, EH5 2QE
- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, modern third-floor apartment with a private balcony.
- Forming part of the exclusive Strada residential development, located in the sought-after Fettes area north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, features include a stylish kitchen with integrated appliances, contemporary flooring, lighting and bathroom suites, and good storage provision.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, secured entry system, a shared bike store, ample residents and visitors parking provision and landscaped grounds.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, modern third-floor apartment with a private balcony, forming part of the exclusive Strada residential development, located in the sought-after Fettes area north of Edinburgh city centre.
The hall gives access throughout and features wood-effect laminate flooring, pendant light fittings, two built-in store cupboards and the secured entry system handset. A spacious, dual aspect, open plan living area includes patio doors to the private wood-decked balcony, plus inset and pendant light fittings. The stylish kitchen features stone-effect worktops and breakfast bar, sink with drainer, unit downlights, and integrated appliances including a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy with stainless steel splash-back. A bright master bedroom includes TV/phone points, built-in wardrobe, and an en-suite shower room. The second double bedroom features carpeted flooring, and a built-in store cupboard. The bathroom is set internally off the hall and is fitted with a three piece suite including a mains mixer above the bath, recessed lighting, vinyl flooring and fully tiled walls.
Fettes is a desirable location, within easy reach of excellent local shopping and public transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Waitrose at Comely Bank, a Morrisons on Ferry Road, and Sainsbury's at Craigleith. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a wide variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8199998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.