2 bedroom flat for sale4/9 Robertson Gait, Slateford, Edinburgh, EH11 1HJ
- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, first-floor flat with a private balcony, forming part of a modern, factored, residential development.
- Located in the popular Slateford area, lying west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include a well-proportioned floorplan, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, gas central heating, multiple TV and telephone points, and good storage provision.
- The development also provides a secured entry system, lift service, onsite concierge, communal fitness suite, landscaped grounds, and secured underground parking.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, first floor flat with a private balcony, forming part of a modern, factored, residential development, located in the popular Slateford area, lying west of Edinburgh city centre.
A spacious hall gives access throughout, and features a built-in store cupboard and quality wood-effect laminate flooring which continues into the living room and both bedrooms. The lounge gives access to the balcony and features TV and phone points. A modern fitted kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a mosaic tiled surround, washing machine, fridge/freezer and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy with stainless steel splash-back. A spacious master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and an en-suite fitted with a contemporary two piece suite and cubicle with a mains mixer. Bedroom two is also a well-proportioned double; whilst a family bathroom is set internally off the hall and fitted with a three piece suite with a mains shower above the bath. Slateford is a long-established suburb, lying west of the Edinburgh city centre. There are a wide range of amenities which include local shops, banks, a post office, ASDA 24-hour supermarket at Chesser, Sainsbury's at Longstone, and the upcoming Edinburgh West Retail Park. Napier, Heriot-Watt, and Edinburgh universities area within easy reach, whilst leisure facilities include Nuffield Health Club, The Corn Exchange Leisure Village, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, Pure Gym on Gorgie Road, numerous golf courses and the open walking spaces of Colinton Dell and the Water of Leith. Regular bus services are available from both A70 and A71 whilst Slateford station offers rail commuting into the city centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5994472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.